SARI LEHRHOFF, MD.
Providing diagnostic evaluation, medication management, psychotherapy, alternative treatment methods for a range of psychiatric disorders. Alternative treatment includes motivational therapy, life coaching, yoga philosophy, meditation training, functional medicine support, career counseling, relationship and sex therapy and more.
Treatment specializations include:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Adult/Young Adult ADHD
- Relationship issues
- Sexual Issues and disorders
- Couples therapy
- Gender identity issues
- Sleep disorders
- Trauma and Abuse Issues
- Eating disorders
- Stress Management
- Young adult psychiatric Issues
In addition to obvious mental health difficulties, life challenges such as family/relationship issues, change in work/health/community, death of a loved one, parenting struggles and any major life transition or unresolved conflicts can be one of the many reasons to meet with a psychiatrist.
CAITLIN PETERSON, MSW, LCSW, CHT
Providing individual and family counseling. Specializing in:
•Heart Centered Hypnotherapy
•Imago Relationship Therapy (IRT)
•Structural Family Therapy
Working with a functional Coach will:
- Generally improve your physical and mental health.
- Help you manage chronic conditions.
- Help you to increase movement, lose weight and keep it off.
- Help you decide where to begin, and we will outline specific goals around points like nutrition, hydration, relaxation, sleep, detox, and exercise.
- Provide education on any confusing material.
- Help you prioritize your goals
- Help you to set up a plan of action and encourage your pursuit of a healthier life.